As Thanksgiving quickly approaches I think of all the things I am thankful for:
- Freedom, and those that serve to protect it
- My children, family, and friends
- That I have a roof over my head, food to eat, and a vehicle to drive
- That I have a God that loves me
- That I have been given the ability to help people
The list could go on forever. Think about what you are thankful for and let people know.
I wanted to share something my Veteran friend and business owner sent to me!
If you are going to be preparing a nice Thanksgiving dinner and want to throw some flair into it then here are some recipes put together by Bryan Jacobs of Vet2Chef and his students. It is a Vet2Chef Thanksgiving E-Book.
Click Here –> Vet2Chef Thanksgiving E-Book
Also be sure to listen to my podcast with Bryan!